Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception



...is a pretty cool movie!  Kaz and I went to see it this afternoon, we both really liked it.  I guess I'm kind of late to the Leonardo DiCaprio fan club, I never cared for him when Titanic came out and all my fellow junior high-schoolers were in love with the guy.  But I just recently watched Shutter Island which I also liked, and this movie was enjoyable as well, so I guess I'm a Leo fan now.  I have to say, though, just based on the two most recent movies I've seen of his, Rose should have considered herself fortunate that Jack didn't make it to America in Titanic.  His marriages never seem to end well.  
 
Inception is one of those movies that really sucks you into it, though, I felt out of touch with reality for a while after it ended. ( ̄〜 ̄;)
 
After we got back, we made beef with broccoli for dinner, it was amazing!  I made it once before, but I think it came out better this time.  
 

The recipe was from here, I recommend it!  We did add quite a bit of extra stuff, though.  Onions, extra garlic/garlic powder, scallions, mushrooms, and a little orange juice.  It's so easy and quick to make. ♪
 
I'm sad the weekend is over though, back to job-hunting tomorrow.  Ugh, fml!  ヾ(;´Д`●)ノ

No comments: