Friday, July 23, 2010

Clearance



Have I ever mentioned I love buying things on clearance? I'll buy pretty much anything that costs less than $7, on the off-chance that I may be able to one day work it into a super-cute coordinate. I like my outfit today, so I thought I'd camwhore it up a bit. ♪
And everything was less than $5(each, that is)!
...Except the shoes.
...And the necklace, which was a present from Kaz's mom.ヾ(TωT。)

Still pretty good, though! I had sort of a hard time taking a picture where I didn't look either a) several months pregnant, or b) suffering from acute appendicitis, but I guess that one's alright.
Oh yeah, unrelated, but my mom is coming to visit from July 31st-August 7th! I'm pretty excited, though I'm not sure what we'll do all week. Kaz did get us tickets to go see the Walking with Dinosaurs show in Chicago, so that should be neat. Finally, I'll have some stuff to take pictures of!

I'm really hungry all of the sudden... I think I'll go eat leftovers, I made some strange dish last night with whatever we had on hand, which happened to be chicken, garlic, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, cream of mushroom soup, and a bunch of spices that I'm not sure went together. It was okay, but not the most amazing thing I've ever cooked. Alright for not using a recipe or buying anything. ヽ(  ̄д ̄; )ノ
Cheers!

Replacing Emoji...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It SAYS Anonymous but it's actually Brette.

My Wii totally sasses me all the time--"I missed you yesterday! It's been XX days since I saw you! It's 12:34 AM, you need to go to sleep earlier!" Very annoying.

Taryn said...

Brette! Long time no see! =)

Yeah, Wii Fit needs to learn to mind, the other thing I hate is when it makes you do the multiple choice question about why you gained weight, and lectures you based on your answer. I'll eat a late dinner when I damn well feel like it! DX