Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blonde again… sort of.



I had to dye my hair again already, I feel like I just did it but I used a rinse last time and it was already fading pretty badly. Despite being kind of tempted to dye it bright red or brown or something (something about the seasons changing always makes me want to do drastic things to my hair), Kaz convinced me to keep it sort of blonde for the time being. I decided to go back to using L'oreal Féria, which turned out to be a good idea. Golden Sunset/#73 came out something like this:



It actually left my hair feeling a LOT more healthy than the one I used last time, and the smell of the conditioner didn't make me want to vomit. 8D;

Anyway.

Kaz left a few hours ago for his second (and hopefully final) business trip, I'm bored already. D: He'll be in Mississippi until at least the 22nd, I hope I find a job before he gets back. I'm so tired of applying for things! At least today is still the weekend, so I don't feel as bad about not spending every waking hour scouring the classifieds for jobs. (シ_ _)シ

I don't know why I bother doing this, but I've entered yet another contest on PoupeeGirl, the autumn coordinate contest. The voting system is so tedious, though, I hate scrolling through page after page of entries. Guess it can't be helped.



So yeah. Vote for me! ♪(o ̄∇ ̄)/


Oh yeah! And I got the new Professor Layton game today… new as in newly translated, it's been out in Japanese forevs, but it just came out in English today. I was really tempted just to import it a while ago, but I'm bad enough at logic puzzles in English, and didn't want to deal with the added mental exertion of it being in Japanese. |・ω・`) Haven't started playing it yet, but I think I will once I finish writing this. I may write a bit of a review once I finish it, but there probably wouldn't be much of a point because all of the games are pretty much the same. If you like one, you like them all.


Don't have a whole lot else to write about. The season finale of True Blood is tonight, I'm so sad! Season 4 doesn't start for like 3 million years, I don't know what to do with myself in the meantime. I've been toying with the idea of watching Mad Men, but I'm not sure yet. Anyone know if it's good? I've only really heard positive reviews, so… ( ̄~ ̄;)


Okay, this DS game isn't going to play itself, I've got work to do! Cheers☆ミ

No comments: